Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Redstar on the Road... to Laughlin!

Yes, it's true - members of the intrepid Redstar crew will be at the 15th Annual International UFO Congress UFO Convention and Film Festival this year at Laughlin, Nevada.

I'll be there, along with my brother Jim, who is a producer, and our pal Veronica Reynolds, the actress / writer who will be hosting Best Evidence, among other projects she is working on with us.

As you can see from the photo at left, at least two of us will ratchet up the "beautiful people" quotient at the Conference.

And at least one of us will be there to stir the pot.

I'll leave it up to readers to determine which of us qualifies under those two categories! [on a related note, you can vote in the "Which Kimball brother is better looking?" poll here - I'm on the left of the photo, and Jim is in the center]

Veronica and I arrive in Laughlin Friday night, the 24th of February. Jim gets there a couple of days later, on Monday the 27th.

A full report on the conference goings on will appear here when I get back home - with photos, of course!

If you're going to be in Laughlin, and want to meet with any of us, just drop me a line.

And whoever has the EBE statues that I won last year, please send them along. I need a new pair of bookends!

Paul Kimball

No comments: